Terrarium TV is one of the best firestick apps which can be used as the alternative to Netflix. It’s a free media to watch Movies, TV shows, Kids shows, and other videos. You don’t have to pay a single penny for that. In this article, I am gonna show you two effective methods which can be applied install Terrarium TV on Firestick or fire Tv devices.
Method 1: Use ES File Explorer to Install Terrarium TV on FireStick
Before we get started, it’s important to turn on “Allow apps from unknown sources” option on your firestick. You just need to go to the Settings and then go to the “System”, and finally choose “Developer Option”. Now follow these instructions given below…
1. Start heading to the search option and type “ES File Explorer”. Now click on the app from search results and install it.
2. Open “ES File Explorer” app and select “Tools” on the left sidebar then select “Download Manager”. Now find the menu at the bottom and select where it says “+ New”
3. After clicking “+ New” button, a pop up will show up. The pop-up box will show two fields. Add a path and name and then click “Download Now” option. Remember the latest version of Terrarium TV is 1.9.8 was published on 6th April 2018.
4. Wait until the download is completed. After completing download click on “Open File”
5. Select “install” to install Terrarium TV on FireStick.
6. Now select again “Install” button.
7. That’s it! Your Terrarium TV app for firestick is successfully installed. Enjoy the experience of Terrarium TV!
Method 2: Use Apps2Fire to Install Terrarium on FireStick
This is the easiest method to install Terrarium TV on FireStick without any hassle, but it works only if you already have installed Terrarium TV on your android devices. To use this method, follow these steps…
1. First go to settings, then select System/Device, and then select Developer options. Now turn on “ADB debugging” and then turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” on the firestick.
2. Now it will need your IP Address. To confirm your IP address you need to go to Settings, select System/Device and then go to “About” and then select Network. After clicking the Network, you will see an IP address on your right sidebar on your screen. Copy that and note down this IP address somewhere.
3. Now you need to download and install this app on your android devices if not installed already. APK file can be found here (terrarium-tv.en.uptodown.com/android)
4. If the Apps2Fire app is not installed on your Android devices then go to the play store and install the original copy of the Apps2Fire app.
5. Now open Apps2Fire app on your Smartphone. Go to Setup and place your previously noted IP address. (Step 2)
6. Select “Local Apps” menu in the Apps2Fire app, take a look to find Terrarium TV app. When you find the Terrarium TV app you need to click on that and it will show “Install” button. After clicking “Install” option, the app will start uploading on your Amazon Firestick.
7. Wait until the installation is done. That’s it! Now you have Terrarium TV app on your fire stick.
Hope, you have successfully installed Terrarium TV app on your firestick. If you have encountered any problem then visit us (Best Droidplayer) and leave us your query. Thanks!
Be the first to comment.